Thursday, October 25, 2007

No Respawns Please

My guild ran Karazhan for the first time this week. The first night we didn't get anyone down, but last night we got Attunemen down and almost got the Maiden down. After spending two nights in there, I was reminded of this post on respawns from the Blessing of Kings blog.

I completely agree with the post. Respawns are simply time wasters when you have a limited amount of play time. Most of our guildees only have a 2 or 3 hour window to play a night. Wasting 30-45 minutes clearing pointless trash 1 time in a raid is one thing. But having to do it repeatedly is just stupid. We had to do the scroll quest for several people so instead of being able to try the Maiden 3 times, we could only do it twice because of the trash respawns.

The reason I pay $15 a month for the game is to have fun. Cleaning trash repeatedly is NOT fun. Its boring and annoying and makes me want to stop playing the game.

No comments: