Monday, October 8, 2007

Got my Epic Flying Mount

It has been a busy week, so I forgot to mention a couple of important in game events. First on Tuesday, I finally got my arena helm! Then on Wednesday, I got my epic flying mount! Woo hoo!

The arena helm is awesome and have been working towards that for a numbers of weeks. But the epic mount has to be one of the tougher things to do in the game. Saving up 5200 gold is just freaking hard. So how did I do it? Well there was some mining, and there was some herbing, but I made most of the money fishing. Yes, that's right, fishing. On a good night, I made around 140 gold in about 1.5 hours. On an average night, about 80 gold.

I am not yet ready to reveal all my secrets, but I will share in a future post. The crazy thing to come out of all this is, I actually enjoy fishing now. I never thought I would be saying that. But I do. I like fishing.

No comments: