Friday, February 29, 2008

WOW is Down Again

Just tried to log into the game and I can't get in. Here is the typical keystone cop scenario of a typical Blizzard outage.
  1. Try to log into game and it won't authenticate me. (Got an "unable to connect" error this time.)
  2. Go to the forums to see if there are issues.
  3. Can't connect to the forums cause they are down too. (See 1 above).
  4. Wait 10 or 15 minutes and log in again.
  5. Now I authenticate, but I get an error saying "your prepaid time is up". That could be the case, but I think I'm paid up to the summer.
  6. So I click on Manage Account to check.
  7. I get a "Server Busy" error message from the account management server. Obviously I'm not the only one having this problem. lol.
  8. So I try to log into the Forums to post a message about 5 - 7.
  9. Can't log into the forums because they won't authenticate me.
Blizzard has to be the worst company ever when it comes to this stuff. You would think they could at least develop systems robust enough so you could contact them to let them know they have an issue. Not Blizzard. Wait until the customers crash the forum server, or account server, or whatever. Then we will take action.

So since I can't contact them through normal channels, I post here. Maybe someone somewhere will hear my plea for help. lol. I doubt it!!! :)

No comments: